Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hulloth!

I left my phone at home today.
There was a bomb blast in my neighbourhood yesterday.
I am leaving day after tomorrow.
I have to pick up the laundry tomorrow afternoon.
I miss my bubsies all the time.
The peon in my office, Alastair is totally cool.
I can drive an automatic car!
I go to the gym at least thrice a week.
I got new sneakers.
I can cook.
I love bugging Beenth.
Im taking tomorrow off but haven't told anyone at work yet.
I have a biggish job interview tomorrow.
I want sushi all the time.
I am eating a stolen packet of chips right now, which is slightly seela hua from the humidity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the job interviewth?

October 01, 2011 6:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hectic! will let you know what happens. gowl?

October 04, 2011 11:33 AM

 
Anonymous bubsies said...

we miss you too. speshly since amma doesn't have all the songs you do to dance madly to :D

November 27, 2011 12:31 PM

 
Anonymous akka said...

my strawberoooooooos. sigh.

November 30, 2011 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home